Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Do

One of the things - besides too many romances - that got me going on the bridal theme was the beautiful "I Do" taggers kit by Dezigns by Ali. This kit is only available at Treasured Scraps.

To go with the kit, I used the lovely Snow Bride poser pack by Bits'N'Bobs. These are probably the best bridal tubes I've seen. I did just purchase a new set from Digital Embellishments, but I still think Julie's work is superior.

I Do


The papers are exquisite, but what really makes this kit stunning is her frames. You'll notice the similarity of some of the elements to Scrap Nanly's Just Married kit. As I mentioned in the previous post they were both drawing from the same source.

I Do


The wild flowers are wonderful too, although my hay fever might argue with you over the real thing. I made up the label. As I mentioned before, almost no one includes them in wedding kits.

Ali does include white roses in her kit, but they are made of nylon, as you can see in the above tag.

I Do


Another beautiful frame. I'm not all that hip with the cake though, it looks kind of plastic.

I Do


This is the third of the three really stunning frames. The red rose is from one of the Blooming Roses pack from Chili Designz.

This is, I think, the launch the bouquet pose, but then I tried to put the bouquet in, it ended up looking like a cruise missile, so I left it off. I like the church and top hat as well.

Ali actually credits "Granny Art". Helga has been so kind with unlimited use of her tubes, but this is the first time I've seen any one give her credit, even though she doesn't ask for it.

On a side note, Bitchin' Scraps is closing at the end of the month. Select designers, Ali included, will be joining Tammy and Missy at the Scraps with Attitude store.

No comments: